Friday, January 30, 2009

OCD Side-effects

Christi's OCD is effecting Cayla's and my human behavior and pattern study... this is important stuff!

BTW, for all the OCD people out there (like Christi, who keeps cleaning the fridge and tossing the cups in the sink ;-) who may think the cups in the fridge are disgusting... door handles, hand towels, pillows, and shoes are not your friends. Next time you're putting on your shoes or a child's, just think of the public bathroom floors that those shoes walked on. Now try not to gag next time you see an infant playing with a shoe... hopefully not chewing on it! And, unless your pillow cases are made of rubber or plastic, do you think they really work? ;-) Now have a great day and don't forget your purell, Christi!!


It's time for me to go sit in some traffic. At least it's Friday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't let her OCD get too serious. That's what I did and 13 years later I am still having a lot of problems because of it.

Nice blog btw...

stan said...

Oh, I don't think it will get too serious with 8 kids. The boogers and "poopskins" usually do the trick.

But, if that doesn't keep her in check, I certainly will. ;-)

Thanks for checkin' in!

BTW, if you don't know what a "poopskin" is, I'll make a special post about it. ;-)

June Poz said...

Well, Cayla. Let me know what the outcome is on the culprits. It sounds like mom may have started from stratch...Love Aunt June