Tuesday, January 27, 2009

First Snow...











The kids were up at 5:30 today, wanting to see snow. They had to wait a few more hours, but it was worth it!
Most babies don't like the wet freezing snow, but not Maria! She was soaked to the bone, and wouldn't give up :o). After dressing and undressing several little ones, making peppermint cocoa, and mopping up various remnants of snow, everyone is collapsing for the day, and hoping for another "snow day" tomorrow.

3 comments:

stan said...

Man! I missed all the fun! I hope there's so much snow tomorrow that I get to work from home!

I'm loading up my laptop now with homework and getting ready to leave.

Save some peppermint cocoa for me!

See you all in a bit!

Mary said...

Glad to see you are all over there enjoying it all too!!! :) I was hoping for more white stuff, but I hear we are going to get freezing RAIN overnight..... but still. Another day home!!!!

June Poz said...

Enjoy the snow!! Good for you guys...Love Aunt June