Thursday, April 30, 2009

Late but Never Forgotten

This has been a crazy week, with illnesses and play practices, and well....Life. But there are some important people in my life that have been in my heart, in my thoughts, and in my prayers this week.

My wonderful father celebrated his birthday on Tuesday the 28th! We had a beautiful barbeque with him this past weekend and he tried out his new toy, I mean grill, for the occasion. And it was delicious!

My father has always been a man of quiet strength. He doesn't say too much, only when it's needed :o). I have always known he loved me, that he would always be there in a moments notice if ever I should need him...and for that I am truly grateful. He has been such a wonderful example of love and service to me. If one quote could sum up this precious man, this is the one that comes immediately to mind...

"Preach the Gospel always....and sometimes use words"...St. Francis of Assisi





Happy Birthday Dad!
I love you and cherish all the big and small moments we have together

1 comment:

Cyd said...

This is beautiful! Did Dad see this? You should tell him to look at it! Love you!