JP: Make sure you make my Easter basket really hard to find.
Sophia: Don't make it too hard for me.
Luke: Should we be telling the younger kids that Jesus hides the Easter baskets or the Easter bunny? Don't forget to make mine the hardest to find.
Kolbe: If I get a chocolate bunny, I'm gonna eat the ears first.
Natalie: I wonder what we're gonna get this year.
Christi: Go to bed!!!
Cayla: Come on... Let's go to bed!
Felicity: Can you wipe my hiney?
Me: If you don't go to bed you don't get an Easter basket.
Felicity: The Easter bunny is gonna wait until after I poop.
How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers. Mother Teresa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Easter, Poczatek family. :)
Happy Easter Poczatek's!!! I wish I were there to hunt eggs w/you!! Love Aunt June
Post a Comment