I just wanted to say, "Thank You."
Not for any particular reason other than I just want you to know that I sincerely appreciate EVERYTHING you do. Even when you don't feel like doing something, you persevere and do it anyways because you know what you do is important and essential for our family and future. It is God's Will.
Being a mother is one of the most important roles in the world, but often one the most unrecognized and unappreciated. You help raise the future of our society.
The kids and I "Thank You" for being who you are... God's humble and faithful daughter.
I hope you feel better. I'll be praying for you. Please pray for me as I go "slay some dragons."
Love and Thanks,
Stan
How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers. Mother Teresa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are always in my prayers...my "knight in a necktie"...I love you, see you soon :o)
Post a Comment