How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers. Mother Teresa
Friday, September 19, 2008
Why do I always put this off?
I made playdough today. Nothing heroic, but the girls have been asking for a while and I decided to bite the bullet. It's not that it's particularly difficult, I have no idea why I put it off. It's just a few ingredients, a little heat, and kneading, and voila! Homemade fun! The girls played with their Tinkerbell green playdough and their plastic doggies for over an hour, it was lovely!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Why did you put this off? Should I tell you? Ahem....that might be a whole 'nother blog post. :) But, to sum things up, I'm pretty sure it had something to do with all the other bazillion things you do each day to keep that house running.
Glad you found the time to make some playdough. You're a good momma, you know. Love to all.....
Post a Comment