Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Where have all the big kids gone!

To School! And do I miss them! I miss all my chicks in one nest. Life was simpler in the summer, but the schedule of this time of year is somehow comforting. It is very strange being home with the three little girls all by myself. I am now on call to spell every word Sophia and Felicity can think of , and make all the chipmunk and chipette paper dolls from scratch (which apparently I don't do as well as Cayla and Natalie...thanks Sophia)...kids COME BACK!!!!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

We are rowing together more than ever now. (3 little girls home with me too!) And what monkeys they are! :) It will take some getting used to without the older siblings around. Yet, I am enjoying being with just them for a little while. I can tune in better to all the funny little things they do. If you're up for it, we'll get the 6 together soon. :) love you all.