How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers. Mother Teresa
Did you eat the calories back on before falling asleep? Well I end up eating, so I think you're good.
Aunt Christi, it's ok to do that. If I were to do exercise like that, I would probley end up on the floor too!!!! And so would my mom.☺Love, Cassie
Thank you Cassie :o)....a little encouragement from family is always appreciated :o)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Did you eat the calories back on before falling asleep? Well I end up eating, so I think you're good.
Aunt Christi, it's ok to do that. If I were to do exercise like that, I would probley end up on the floor too!!!! And so would my mom.☺
Love, Cassie
Thank you Cassie :o)....a little encouragement from family is always appreciated :o)
Post a Comment