This morning I am reminded of the Gospel, where Christ turned 5 loaves of bread into thousands.....
Last night my wonderful sister in law, dropped tons, I mean tons, of beautiful bread off at my home. There was sooo much it was overwhelming! I am constantly in awe of God's generosity, He truly cannot be outdone!
But then I am also reminded of how God works.....through us. We are to be his hands, his feet, his voice, ....his apostles. Thank you Mary for sharing God's blessings and always being an apostle in my life. And thank you to my Womens Group for being here and sharing the blessings with me, God is so good!
How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers. Mother Teresa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm still misty eyed over the whole thing. It was an awesome feeling to see all that bread and know that someone listened to the Holy Ghost and dropped it off where it needed to go.....there's more if you need it! love, m
Post a Comment