I am forever listening to fairy stories and made up fairy games being blessed with five girls, but this one takes the cake! Last eve, Felicity (or so I thought) was throwing a huge temper tantrum in her room. I thought about ignoring it, but the better mother took over and I went in and held her and asked, "Felicity, what's the matter?". The response..."I am NOT FELICITY!, I'M PRILLA!" (one of the disney fairies , just in case you're not in the loop)
I looked at her with a questioning look, and she continued, "Felicity is stuck in the Honeysuckle bush outside, and Tinkerbell (aka big sister Sophia) just hurt me! OK, I thought this is too much for my brain at the end of the day, so I answered, well, let me know if I can help free Felicity from the bush ok? She smiled... tantrum over... until "tinkerbell" storms in and says, " I am so angry I am flying to the Steele's". Nobody told me raising girls would require a degree in theatre!
How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers. Mother Teresa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment