Sunday, August 9, 2009

Shark Attack!!!

After more than 10 years without cable TV, it's back! Actual, we got FiosTV. I've finally convinced Christi that there's a lot of good and educational stuff as long as we filter and block out all the junk. Our little ones watched Noggin, while our older ones and I have enjoyed Shark Week!



But even better than that... last night after our three youngest went to bed around 8:00, the older kids and I jumped in the pool and played "shark attack" until 10:00. Guess who was the all-time Great White? When the sun goes down and all the lights are off, it gets pretty dark in the pool (esp. under water). I put the wedding cake stairs in the middle of the pool for the "boat" or "base." I swam under water, nip at their toes, and occasionally jump out of the water.



When somebody was bold enough to go for a swim or try to make it to the edge, I would "SHARK ATTACK!" Basically, I would try to tickle their feet.



I hope the neighbors didn't get too annoyed with all of the screaming.

4 comments:

June Poz said...

How Fun!!! I love swimming at night. Glad to hear the fun at the Poczatek's

Mary said...

I doubt you annoyed your neighbors. :) hehe.....

Sharon Kieffer Steele said...

I miss your blog. Please consider blogging again - I am sure you have a log to talk about these days. And a whole abundance of time.

Christi said...

I think of things that I would love to blog about all the time...it is a discipline :o), but it truly is a great way to preserve memories and stay in touch with special people :o)

thanks for popping in Sharon :o)