
More every day... Happy Anniversary, and Feast of the Holy Rosary
Because I cannot find a digital photo, and because I am not computer savvy, and partly because this is one of my all time favorite pics of my wonderful husband...I am posting this...this is the man I want to squeeze every time he walks through the front door (but I try to restrain myself because, believe me, this would drive him CRAZY )
And because all of the cards at the store were sooo cheesy...I decided I could not spend money on someone else's cheese. But pour yourself a glass of wine, 'cause I have some free cheese of my own for you today honey...
Seeing you hold, rock, and play with our children, makes me love you more than I can express...
You are my rock, and the daily blessing who reminds me that this life is a gift and not a given right...(hehe private joke)
Anytime things seem out of control, or just not right, I think of what you would say or do...("Hey you're not flying the space shuttle here..."), and I seem to be able to breathe again.
Thank you for all the years of faithful, dedicated, loving service to our family, and the joy you bring to our family. On this day fourteen years ago...I said, "I do"...
I still do...forever
BFF
1 comment:
*sniff*
why do you do this to me when I am already on the brink?
just lovely. Happy Anniversary to you both.
Post a Comment